Monday, February 26, 2007

Work Experience - Day 4 (22nd February 2007)

I continued with the Gwagle research. This time I fully documented it in Word document with several more ideas.

I was testing a CD rom which was produced for WJEC. The CD contains projects produced by schools and colleagues along with student profiles. My job was to test the CD Rom with MAC & PC.

I was then involved testing the email system of the Business Eye website.

Later on the day I was introduced to the backend of the MyHR. The introduction allowed me to see how documents were created using the CMS. Basically in the CMS, you have a form which allows the user to enter their variable and later called that variable like mail merge style e.g. {Employee Name}. It allows user to create own documents which can be used by HR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home