Tuesday, November 21, 2006

DreamWeaver & Mock Up done!

Handed my Dream Weaver and mock up last week, so glad it’s done. The Dream Weaver was so hard, but manage to get the CMS working. The CMS was for the future event, which will allow the administrator to add, delete, edit and update the content.

Looking forward to sound tutorial this week, I love sound editing and into heavy music.

Down the bay they were filming Dr Who. It was quite disturbing hearing all those sounds, but I look forward to see that Dr Who episode. You’ll proberely catch a glimpse of me in there!

Finally here is the link to the Cardiff Bay website that had been produced by myself and Rob:

http://www.d10dev-studio.com/robertlloyd/cardiffbay/index.aspx

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home